A second big NFL trade — this one involving the second pick in the draft — has caused analysts to revisit their draft thoughts. Last week, St. Louis acquired the No. 1 overall pick from Tennessee. This time, it was Philadelphia’s acquisition of the No. 2 pick from Cleveland.
CBSSports.com’s Pete Prisco released his most recent projection after the trade was completed. He has nine players from the SEC going in his mock draft.
3. LT Laremy Tunsil, Ole Miss — San Diego Chargers
9. CB Vernon Hargreaves III, Florida — Tampa Bay Buccaneers
17. ILB Reggie Ragland, Alabama — Atlanta Falcons
18. DT A’Shawn Robinson, Alabama — Indianapolis Colts
20. OLB Leonard Floyd, Georgia — New York Jets
23. WR Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss — Minnesota Vikings
26. DT Jarran Reed, Alabama — Seattle Seahawks
29. C Ryan Kelly, Alabama — Arizona Cardinals
31. DT Robert Nkemdiche, Ole Miss — Denver Broncos
That is four players from Alabama and the “Big Three” from Ole Miss coming off the board in the first 31 picks. Prisco has five Ohio State players going in the first round, and he has Cal quarterback Jared Goff and North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz going first and second.
(You can follow Dan Mathews on Twitter @DanMathewsATL)
© 2016, gridironnow.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.